Skip to main content

We Are All Connected :)


"Everything relies on everything else in the cosmos in order to manifest—whether a star, a cloud, a flower, a tree, or you and me."
-Thich Nhat Hanh



Hello my friend, 
   How are you?

      For me, time seems to be flying by despite the lockdown, and this week has felt a little different... Somewhere deep inside me is a real feeling of hope. A feeling that none of our upheaval, change, grief and/or disruption has been for nothing. A feeling that the whole world can take many lessons from this time; and perhaps we can come out of this with new priorities, new visions and the chance to birth a whole new world based upon what is really important to all of us.

   I feel connected :)  Connected to all of you who bother to read my weekly ramblings(!!!), to those of you who practice yoga and sing mantras with me and to the many, amazing friends old and new that I am blessed to speak with via emails and messages. This time continues to show me that love is such an incredible force and that no-thing can keep us from the boundaryless, limitless power of love... apart from our own minds!

    So this week's video is the mantra Lokah Samasta Sukino Bhavantu- May all the beings in all the worlds be happy and be free.  Sing along if you wish and send a prayer out for the happiness and the freedom of all of us- I think we all could use a bit more love and light right now!  Mantra Video Link Here

  And I also have a very special offer for you... and perhaps you have one for me!?!

  I have uploaded all the special, private content I have ever created:
  • 2x Hatha Yoga Courses
  • 1 x Meditation Course
  • Kirtan Mantra Album Links 
  • 1x NEW Yin Yoga course with deeply restorative hour-long class
  • A private kirtan mantra meditation Livestream next Weds 6pm UK time
  • ...and I will continue to update all other courses, live streams and longer content I make to my Patreon platform- monthly(ish).from now on :)
This all adds up to over 22 videos of exclusive content, normally only accessible for people who buy my offerings individually.... and it is my intension that this library of special content will grow every single month :) 

You can become a patron to access all the above upon the donation of your choice- starting from just £2 , and you can know that while you enjoy all the goodies I can think of to share with you, to support your yoga, meditation or mantra practice, that you are also doing me, Ben and Rafael the great service of helping us ride out these strange times! Click the link below to get involved:
https://www.patreon.com/yogawithsacha

  I hope you enjoy this week's offerings and send you love from my heart to yours.
 
   Namaste,
      :) s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoy it! Week 4 The Morning Ten 31 Day Yoga Challenge

  How are you? Welcome to week 4 of The Morning Ten- your invitation to practice 31 days of yoga (including meditation and mantras)... even if that simply means practising for just 10 minutes a day :)  This week the invitation is to enjoy it! Enjoy the practices, enjoy  the amazing body that enables you to live your life,  and enjoy the present moment and all the experiences that can be found right here, right now.   A few questions to reflect upon are: What do you enjoy? What gives you pleasure? What gives you lasting happiness? Is there anything you can incorporate more of (or less of) in your life to increase your sense of enjoyment? For me I'm very much enjoying stealing moments away from my little one to work, play, meditate and practice yoga! I'm also practicing really enjoying many of the common things that I can do without thinking- feeding the baby, taking a shower, walking the dogs... it is lovely to remember to squeeze all the juice out of the simple things :)  See b

Time to reconnect...

  Here is a link to my latest free Mantra Video:  Radha Ramana Haribol    Hello Beautiful People,  It's good to be back!  I don't know about you but for me, life at the moment feels very full once again :)  Having an 8-month-old baby is always going to be lots of work I suppose... but even aside from this the summer atmosphere is in full swing, many people surround me and many possible creative projects beckon.  I am learning to surrender my expectations and enjoy the ride - and I am also learning to prioritise: This means saying yes to the things that really matter and to say no to the things that simply do not fit on my plate at the moment. I struggle with this one, at any point in time there are around 4000 things I would love to do! But my baby is teaching me that improving the quality of my life can happen when I reduce the quantity of things that I do and simply focus on what matters- with my whole heart and soul.     For me yoga and mantras matter.  Here is a link to m

What do you surrender to... & what do you resist?

Here's this weeks video: Yoga For Surrender Hello Beautiful Soul,      How are you?       Here we are again- meeting in this virtual world, co-creating this moment together - right now while the external world does its thing.      These past few weeks I have been thinking a lot about presence/ mindfulness/ the simple, powerful tool of embracing the present moment.     To the best of my (rather limited) ability I've been surrounding to this moment- no matter how different things may turn out then what I planned and no matter how hard things may seem out there in the world... or in here in my own mind.     I keep observing that resisting the way things are does not change them, but only brings stress to me.  So why resist?!  What happens if I just surrender and allow it all to be?-  All the beauty. All the pain. Just allowing everything to be as it is in this moment and then from this place I can choose (very carefully) what I wish to do and what I wish to